We have a team of dedicated Personal Injury Solicitors who can help you maximise your claim from personal injury whilst at the same time minimise your stress through the claim process.
“Personal injury” is the legal term for an injury or illness that has been caused (or made worse) by someone else’s negligence. If you’ve suffered in these circumstances you may be able to make a personal injury claim to recover compensation from those responsible.
Claims usually have to be made within three years of the date of your accident (or the date your illness was diagnosed). However, if you are in any doubt over whether you have a case you should contact us for a free initial consultation.
Some of the common types of personal injury we help people claim for include:
- Medical negligence (including misdiagnosis, surgery, and GP negligence)
- Serious injury (including traumatic brain and spinal injuries)
- Road traffic accidents (including pedestrian, cyclist and passenger accidents)
- Accidents or illness abroad (including holiday accidents and food poisoning)
- Accidents at work (including back, head and manual handling injuries)
- Industrial diseases (including hearing loss and respiratory problems)
- Asbestos related diseases (including mesothelioma)
- Accidents in public places (including claims against the council and slips, trips and falls)
Our team fights to ensure that we get justice our clients deserve.
We are able to offer a no-win no-fee service in most cases and will be happy to discuss all funding possibilities with you in a no obligation free consultation.
Why Choose Us?
Proven Track Record
Recognised by the Law Society for our High Standards
Multi-Award Winning Firm
We Put Clients First
Expert & Driven Solicitors